Thank you for your commitment to the safety and well-being of our community. Here is what we are doing to continue to keep us all healthy and safe:
- STRONGLY recommend that you wear a mask when in the church building, regardless of vaccination status
- Expect anyone who works with children or vulnerable populations to wear a mask
- Require anyone who has COVID symptoms consistent with a head or chest cold to stay home
- Ask those who catch COVID to follow the Center for Disease Control and local health department guidelines on quarantine and masking
- Hand sanitizer is offered for your convenience.
- Life groups and other small groups may eat together, as long as all participants are vaccinated.
- We are not yet passing offering plates or practicing intinction for Holy Communion. Handshakes and hugs are still discouraged.
For more details, click the button below for an updated letter from Church Council.